[LRflex] Re: Stumbling

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 12:09:39 -0800

# 1 for me.  #2 looks way too pale.  Of course, I am viewing them on my
laptop, which while calibrated with my Spyder 3, is still very dependent on
viewing angle.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson