[LRflex] Re: Street Photography, Paris

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 16:49:47 +0200

Le 6 oct. 13 à 15:01, Bille Xavier F. a écrit :

Good Day Flexers,

Some BW, I managed to be part of this image, where am I?

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Paris_10_2013/DSCF3789_dev.jpg

Hiding behind the camera, at the foot of your shadow ;-)

She is a true 'Leader of the Pack' (as per Cesar Millan expression on the Tv show the Dog Whisperer):

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Paris_10_2013/DSCF3790_dev.jpg

Nice rendition of the pavement/sidewalk :-)

And because, Paris had lovely colors that day, here is a postcard:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Paris_10_2013/DSCF3834_dev.jpg

Sweet colour tones reminiscent of LF cameras, very good on you Xavier

Amitiés
Philippe

(all Fujifilm X20)

Bon Appétit !!!

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE