[LRflex] Re: Strange clouds

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:42:30 +0100

Hi Eric,

I just thought to create a place for these clouds pictures.
It's a long-time theme in my photos, by itself, or as the essential part of
the lanscape/seascape picture.
So, it was time to dedicate'em a folder :-)
You'll can and find someones here (from the air or the ground, as a part of
landscape or not):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Wide+Landscapes/Rakaia+L1050207.jpg.ht
ml
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Wide+Landscapes/Sky+over+Germany.jpg.h
tml
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/New+Zealand+III/Invercargill+L1040690.
jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+from+Languedoc/Minerve+L103
0265.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Nature+II/Clouds+I.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Nature+II/Clouds+I.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Other/Avoiding+the+clouds.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Others+III/L1020889.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Others+III/L1020873.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+I/Blood+and+fire.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+I/Flying+III.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+I/A+last+dip.jpg.html

Beautiful skies you took; and beautiful sunsets.
A great combination, very suggestive. Hope to see more !
Thank you so much for your comment.
Marc