[LRflex] Re: Steve etc

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:39:33 -0700

KEITH LONGMORE offered:
>>> And, Ted, whilst you're entitled to your opinion as to the worth of this

country, may I remind you, with all due respect, that you probably
wouldn't be a Canadian but for this country's past history!  (Unless, of
course, you come from native American stock....or perhaps French
stock..<<<<<

Quite frankly I'm of fine Welsh and English stock brought up to respect the
law and order of the land and Queen! A Sunday go to church Christian
-Anglican and a complete believer in the Great Spirit.

If I weren't I'd be long gone dead at sometime during the wild assignments
of the past 57 years. Plane crashes, car crashes & helicopter's into the
arctic ocean and land, attacked by a Rabid Arctic fox, 2 wars with cameras
for weapons and any number of other potentially death creating events.
Surviving these and many other wild moment's makes one a believer in the
Great Spirit completely and an attitude of who cares when stupidity is
offered by the Lord Mayor of London! And or attitudes of others of the UK!
Including many of my relatives on both sides of the Welsh-English and
somewhere in there... Scottish side. :-) :-)

You cut my finger and I bleed Red Maple Leaves Canadian and damn proud of.

And I still don't care what UK folks think about what we do in this part of
North America, :-) Have a nice day! :-)

ted