[LRFlex] Re: Some are fixing kids...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LRFlex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:59:15 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

thanks Xavier  !   :-)

thanks very much Bille... your comment a surprise as I opened the e-mail and appreciated.... more child photos in the works... and more Paris and Dordogne images are coming....

Once agian, I am glad you like the pictures and I am thankful for your kind words...Steve

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Hi to all,

Sorry for the title, in fact I'm very fond of Steve Barbour's photos, can't explain but it churns me up.

And it is not always about the kids, his photos on Paris are really something for me!

Today, it's T400CN, it's Leica R7 andd it's summicron 35. On Topic then.

Two good friends are changing and exhaust system on a Suzuki 1400GSX

Preparing
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Moto03.jpg

Ready for action
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Moto01.jpg