[LRflex] Re: Some additions

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 20:49:21 +0200

Rich colours - your signature - wonderfully saturated.

You're also proving that a portrait can be shot in colour - no news to people on the list, and some others, but I really want to stress that point here.

Thanks for sharing the happiness (joie de vivre apparente tout au moins) of these nice kids and folks.

I surfed on the LFI gallery some time today, and could immediately spot some of your photographs out - an early poster there you were as I started from page 1320 ...

Thanks Marc for sharing it all
Amitiés
Philippe

Marc Dufour wrote: