[LRFlex] Re: Some Yorkshire pictures

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:03:03 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for sharing Did enjoy them all

"Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:With the exception of the
birds in Northumberland, everything else is in
the
Land of the White Rose.

A few of these are over 30-years old but I posted them anyway, so don't
expect
too much in the way of film quality - some of it has gone very rough and
spotty.
I just liked the subjects.
Shot with a Leica M2 and an SL2Mot with various lenses between 21 and
135mm (and
possibly a couple with a Rollei SL2000F)

The new ones start here : http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Marrick

My own personal favourites are
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Gunnerside_copy Moody Weather
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Swale2 Idyllically Pastoral
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/shiny_FX Calderdale - the area
of dark
satanic mills
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/fret_copy Another foggy shot

And one I'm not sure of at all, a weird picture, very grainy, somehow I
like it
though.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Guillemots on the Farne Islands

Hope you enjoy them, comments, ideas, criticism as ever please.
cheers
Douglas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here