[LRflex] Re: Some Sunset Photos from the Coast

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:08:02 -0400

Aram Langhans wrote:
Not long. The birds were flying by like crazy. Flock after flock. Most were too low and blended in with the water, or were too high and out of range of my field of view. But there were plenty of groups flying by, all to the south. Aram

Aram,
  The formations themselves, and that fact that there are two
almost identical formations, emphasize the photo as of many birds
but also of one species of bird.  An extra significance for me, anyway.
Thanks for sharing.
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein