[LRflex] Re: Slightly OT - Lightroom question

  • From: Ong PJ <ongpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:58:13 -0700 (PDT)

Point your mouse to the Exposure and any other slides that you want to adjust,
click left click of the mouse once, then use Left and Right arrows keys on
keyboard to adjust, this way more precious to adjust.

cheers

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:55 AM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am using a pc, just to set the ground work. I have noticed that in the
develop module, when you adjust the sliders, such as exposure, it jumps by 12
units or so.  I cannot slide in a value of, say, 5 or 6.  Other
sliders jump by 2’s or some other value.  I got thinking that maybe my
cheap mouse was the problem so bought a gaming mouse with a very high
resolution, hoping that might give me more control, but it does not.  No
matter what I set the mouse resolution to, the same jumps are there.

Does anyone notice this same scenario?  Is this by design in LR or is
there some setting I am missing somewhere?  Paid a bundle for this nice
mouse, so I am keeping it, as my cheapo is acting up, but sure would like to
have the fine control on all my sliders if that is indeed possible.

Aram

Aram
Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed
photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than
Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson