[LRflex] Re: Silkypix OSX installer

  • From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:24:00 +1000
On 11 May 2006, at 16:01, Every Leicaflex Mac User wrote:

> no problem here with stuffit expander into latest OSX...Steve

etc. etc. etc. from @ 8 other posters.

Glad to hear the package unpacks with the latest OSX without problems.

Keep in mind not every OSX user is running the latest OS though.  I
haven't bothered to upgrade to v10.4x as v10.3.9 does everything I
need.  I assume I'm not the only Mac-using photographer who's done this
:?)

Ditto the latest Stuffit Expander.  Although it's free, you have to
submit your email address and automatically sign-up to their email
marketing campaign to get the download - no thanks, @ 200 spam messages
a day is enough for me.

<http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/download.html>

Regds,