[LRflex] Re: Shooting Under Stadium Lights

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica reflex freelists <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:16:00 -0700

Wow.  go away for 5 weeks and this place turns into a zoo.  About 300 messages
to read.

Anyway, if the lights were incandescent, I doubt very much that a camera would
pick up the "cycling" of these bulbs.  On the otherhand, if they are
flourescent or vapor lamps, perhaps.  Never really seen it, but I suppose it is
possible.

Aram, soon to post a few I hope.