[LRflex] She finally jumped into it.

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:28:10 +0200

Good day Flexers.

Spring, spring, the word is out. Ayda hurried me to a regional breeder:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Puppy/L1080526_dev.jpg

Of course, the vet running the place brought in a few puppies to play around
and to show his current production, their future champion, for instance, Ayda
was happier than ever:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Puppy/L1080526_dev.jpg

And finally, what would happen, happened, 5 months old British spaniel, a very
quiet animal:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Puppy/L1080537_dev.jpg

As we usually say in those occasions, the mother is in good health ;-)

Digilux3 + Vario Elmar 14-50

C&C Welcomed, enjoy!