[LRflex] Secret mall in Odeon.

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 15:19:48 +0200

Good Day Flexers,

The tourists were seldom visiting this place, but it seems that lately it is
mentionned in all the guides.

Near Odeon place, close to Saint Germain des pres :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Paris_10_2013/DSCF3828_dev.jpg

There is another hidden place, at least it was in my youth, now it's well
starred in all guides, the Rue Mouffetard:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Paris_10_2013/DSCF3795_dev.jpg

In the past years, a lot of small food shops (groceries, butchers, etc) have
closed down. Replaced by more non vital such as Coffees and teas, chocolate,
high class wines, etc.
This fishmonger is certainly a survivor in the street, I've seen that shop
since I was a student 30 years ago:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Paris_10_2013/DSCF3798_dev.jpg
(Fuji X20)

Enjoy!