[LRflex] Re: Sample Foveon B&W

  • From: Gary E <ge_crocus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Reflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 05:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

Walter,
That's a great pic with the 37-70/4.0.  I'm kind of excited to see what the new
Sigma can do with it's new sensor.

I've recently taken out the same lens for a short trip and find it an
astonishing lens.  I might get the Nex5 or the rumored pro version of it to
shoot with my R lenses.  On the fence and not sure when I'll press the shutter
on this purchase.

-Gary E