[LRflex] Saint Michel, Pray for the four-Third :)

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 11:02:02 +0200

Hi guys,

Just received a very laconic answer from Sigma Lenses France fro my query
about the Autofocus protocol on the 4/3 mount:

"This information is NOT public"

Yeah, cool, for an open standard...

Was in Brittany (the French West Coast, departure point of most "future"
Americans) and stopped by the Mount Saint Michel.

Although the weather was cloudy, partially, it was nice. What it looks:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/MontStMichel/MontStMichel01.jpg

The famous restaurant for omelette:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/MontStMichel/MontStMichel02.jpg

A very inspired character, hoping for the R10:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/MontStMichel/MontStMichel03.jpg

A garden on the roof:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/MontStMichel/MontStMichel04.jpg

From the Digilux 3, F 4 to F5.6 (see EXIF for details), ISO 100, JPEG.

A very pleasant camera. And te colors are looking like the Fujichrome I like
:)

Enjoy and be critic....
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.