[LRflex] Re: Sad news about Ted Grant

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 12:42:54 -0700

Sorry to hear that. I am glad I got to meet him a few years ago. It was the highlight of our trip to Vancouver Island. Please pass on our condolence to his family.

Aram and Margie

-----Original Message----- From: David Young
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:08 PM
To: LRFlex
Subject: [LRflex] Sad news about Ted Grant

I've just had an email from Ted's son, Scott, who told me that fellow Flexer, Ted Grant passed away, quietly, this morning.

Scott wrote: "he was resting comfortably and not in any pain, I guess he just decided it was time."

He was a one of the best and I, for one, will miss him greatly.

David.
------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at:

https://www.avg.com