[LRflex] Re: Sacrebleu!

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:55:11 -0700

WOW.  I knew you went on a trip last weekend, but I did not know you went so
far.  :-)

Quite a shot but I don't think it was a hit on the tower, but rather a hit
somewhere behind the tower.  From my understanding of lightning, if it had
hit the tower it would not have then branched out to the sides as it
traversed the metal structure tot the ground.   Not to say it is not a
marvelous and fortuitous shot.  Thanks for the link.

Aram