[LRflex] Re: Recent Birdsnaps (Doug Herr)

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:26:42 -0500

On May 20, 2008, at 1:12 AM, Doug Herr wrote:

Midwestern spring migration!!  One of the really great bird shows.

Well, y'know, I keep trying to get you out here to take advantage of the bounty. Yesterday Ruthie said she was surrounded by so many warblers that she just didn't know where to point the binos.

Your American Redstart photo caught my attention, they're not easy to photograph.

Thanks - for me it also represents dabbling in the Some-Kinda Japanese Print paradigm as opposed to the Audubon-for-Duffers thing I sometimes go for.

Bob Palmieri