[LRflex] Re: Raw converter for UNIX based machines, supports Digilux3/LX3

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 07:18:13 -0700

Barrel distortion?  Leica glass?  What's the deal?  Ha.  I think you really
have to look hard for barrel distortion since the curved steel really looks
like sever barrel distortion.

I like the composition, the people walking past the gate.  But, overall, the
image looks very soft.  Is this just my early morning eyes or on a larger
scale, is it very blurry?  I am mainly looking at the gate and fence itself.

Aram