[LRflex] Re: [RE:] Leica DMR support

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:48:19 +0100

Hi Art,

The major and substantial difference between Bill and Oscar's followers
is that Bill does NOT sell hardware for all I know.
And if Oscar were to fail in upgrading, supporting their own offspring,
it would undoubtedly result in the end of the Leica saga I'm afraid,
which the share holders might not fully enjoy. As long as there's life
and shareholders, there will be some kind of hope.

Long live Leica
Phileicangemix