[LRflex] Re: R8 film scratching possibility

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica reflex freelists <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:34:35 -0700

Haven't read all 300 messages in my backlog, but I do have experience with
this.  Maybe it has already been said.  I have an R8 and it did give me
periodic scratches that I could not blame on processing.  I had to send it to
Solms for some work and they changed the pressure plate, besides replacing some
electronics, and I never had scratching problems again.  Not sure if I ran the
magic 150 rolls through it, though.  Acutally, I had never heard of the magical
150 rolls.

Aram