[LRflex] R6.2 vs. R7

  • From: "Jeffrey L. T. Gluck" <jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:58:18 -0400

Richard wrote:

>From: Richard <ryee3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V7 #117
>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:32:35 -0500
>
>Trying to purchase a used r6.2 vs a r7.  Can u give me advice
>regarding which one is better?
>
>Sent from my iPhone

Richard,

Why not try one of the old stalwarts, an SL or SL2? Both are built like
tanks and represent the pinnacle of Leitz's all-mechanical SLRs. I have
an SL (though with SL2 focussing screen) which I prefer to my R7. You
can find SL/SL2s out there for a very reasonable price. Good luck hunting!

Jeff Glück