[LRflex] Question for Q2 owners on face recognition

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Reflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:44:34 -0700

I have had my Q2 for a little over a year (wow, time flies) and have yet to get it to work with face recognition focusing. Have any of you Q2 users had any success?  What am I doing wrong?

Once in a while it will follow a face, but I think it lacks the horsepower to do a consistently good job.  I think they should have put the Maestro III processor in it if they wanted it to do face recognition.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher