[LRflex] Re: Purple

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 15:38:03 +0200

A real post card David!

I love the of the 'Minaret' ond the building behind.

Is this the place where some terrorrist shooting happened a few months back?

Cheers.

#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 16:52:03 -0700
Subject: [LRflex] Purple

This is the last of the images from my recent, lightning trip to Canada's
national capital, Ottawa.

Starting last Wednesday evening, and continuing until Monday night, the Peace
Tower at Canada's Parliament is being bathed in Purple lights (I know, it
looks more 'Tory Blue' than purple - but it IS supposed to be purple), for
the Easter holiday.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Purple.html

To those who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter! For those who do not, I hope you
enjoy your holiday. For those who live where Easter is not a holiday - well,
sorry about your luck. ;-)

For the Techies... f2.8, ISO 320 and 1/8th, on a tiny Manfrotto travel tripod
set on the rim of the Centennial Flame.

Enjoy!

David.

protection is active.