[LRflex] Re: Prtichard

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:54:30 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

David
In all seriousness this is one of those thinker pictures. When I first opened
it I had to search for a moment to see what's going on as the white horse
caught my first glimpse. But after I spotted the falling rider it held my total
attention all other "distractions" like the fence, other rider, etc were
completely forgotten and my focus stuck to the rider. Again great catch