[LRflex] Re: Postings and comments

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:12:15 +0200

one more problem i am experiencing with LUG is that, though updating my
album, it remains in the page 6 and it is true, it is really slow.are you
using different free sites?
btw, if you have time, please give me your comments about my latest
pictures:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/iKlee/

thanks!

flavio

On 29/08/2007, telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Not a single comment re the photographs that I posted.  Perhaps someone
> > would let me know: is that because no-one bothered to look, or is it
> > because you think that all of my efforts are cr*p?
>
> Another possible reason is that photo posting websites such as pbase,
> flickr and the LUG gallery are blocked by employers' IT departments, and
> the time available for viewing photos from home is extremely limited.  In
> my case for the last week I've barely had time turn my computer on.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

FLAVIO GORI