[LRflex] Re: Playing with the DM-R

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:31:08 -0800

Andy Wagner wrote:

>Now I see the real reason Rose coughed up the cash for the DMR--instant
>gratification for her. You sly old dog told her you needed the DMR for these
>kind of shots didn't you--I'll have to try that on Sam

Actually, Rose seldom looks. But the grandkids... the LCD is a real
problem!  I take a shot, and often, they'll relax after you've shot, and
the second shot is better. But now, before I can squeeze the second one
off, they're on their way over to my positions, hollering "Lemme see...
lemmeee seeeee!"

In fact, when Rose gets out her Pentax film-based SLR, they let her take
a shot, then run towards her with the same command.  When she patiently
explains that hers isn't "that sort of camera", their response is "oh".
Then they get disinterested in the entire photo taking idea and usually
then disappear into the basement or outside!

No matte what the truth... if it works with Sam, go for it!

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm