[LRflex] Photoshop X1, comments

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:46:49 +0100

Hello Gang.

I've been a user of the Version 10 of this software by Corel and I just
bought the version 11 (XI), the real "Graal" as per marketing Bunch.

Announced like this, you can imagine easily it's not as revolutionary as
they say. It works better, less bugs. The organiser is attached to the
program instead of using an external program.

Overall, it's betteri ntegrated.

I'm however quite surprised that it is not able to handle the RAW NEF files
produced by the Scanner while they claim they have the module. Why?
Nef is the Raw format of the D200 according to the Net.Then there are more
than one RAW NEF.

Hmmm Mystery.

to give it a try, the JPEG,, shot taken in Canada 10 Years back, fuji
Sensia, Tamron Zoom SP Lens

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Corel/Ours.jpg

Built in automatic mode from (Warning Big File)

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Corel/Ours.tif

Once again, I'm not using the best Equipment, a ol'laptop by Compaq. You may
feel it's Yuck :)

Question: Who has been to Churchill in CA to watch the migration of these
dangerous mammals? I think it could be fun, please, would you share your
eperience?

Enough for tonite.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.