[LRflex] Re: Photo exhibit - Lympa Log

  • From: Gary Todoroff <datamaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:53:12 -0700

Eureka is not exactly on the way to anywhere, Bob, so I wasn't
expecting anybody to make the special trip! Although, you won't find
a much better place for variety of landscape photography.
Your R-Vario Elmarit 28-90 Asph is a perfect zoom range for a
"normal" lens. Let's try it out on the E-330! I'm curious to see the
performance of an Olympus Pro Zuiko lens for 2008 - a 14-35 (like
28-70mm), f2.0. That with autofocus could be quite a combination.
Thanks for the encouraging comments!
Gary