[LRflex] Parisian Photos - street shooting

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:42:49 +0800
On 29 Oct 2006, at 3:01 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

> Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:47:18 -0700
> From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [LRflex] Parisian Photos
> All:
> Finally, some 2 weeks after getting home, I've found some time to
> start "developing" and organizing some photos...
> It's amazing how much time a survey and two new kittens can take out
> of your days!
> As always, comments are welcome... criticism is grudgingly
> accepted! ;-)
> Thanks for looking!
> Cheers!
> David Young,
> Logan Lake, CANADA

Hello David,
Very nice shots before the Digital back packed it in - sorry didn't
mean to remind you! :-)
Looking at your street photos the thought occurred to me that you
might be a candidate for a live view screen that sits on top of the
digital R10 and lets you shoot like it was an old TLR.
Interchangeable, of course, so you could still focus long lenses on
the pentaprism for your nature work. Just a thought - a teasing thought.
Cheers
Howard
(in cooler Hong Kong this evening - the autumn season used to be
wonderful here - mediterranean weather - before the pollution became
so bad.)