[LRflex] Re: PAW, from South of France Border with Spain

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:32:49 -0800

Xavier,

Ah yes, the Cathars.  Also referred to as the Albigensian Heresy or
the Binschgauers as the Germans called them.  They gave rise to the
expression "Kill them all, the Lord will know his own".

 I think I have visited every Albigensian castle in the south of
France, Beziers, Albi, Carcasson etc. and heard the same stories.

Jerry