[LRflex] Re: PAW : Phx's 13th and alt - Paris

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:06:35 +0200

1/2 s unbelievable? breathtaking ? ;-) but true - just meself standing there - I know of sharper photos, but i wanted to share that one all the same

I have a sharper one of the couple, but they're not kissing :-(  yet :-D
Amitiés
Philippe

David Young wrote:

At 04/04/2008, you wrote:

PAW 13 is now up at :
http://tinyurl.com/5sknaa

Alt is here (BW)
http://tinyurl.com/5om2ud

Alt 2 , A long kiss? see exif ;-)
http://tinyurl.com/5t9jfj

Good Mornin' Philippe!

Your shot of

Montmartre

is delightful ... an angle that most of us see, but never think to photograph. Nicely done!

The "long kiss" is delightful, too. I see from the Exif data, that it is a half second exposure! Are you going to tell us that it was "hand held", and that the Mega OIS in your PanaLeica did the trick???

Enquiring minds, want to know!!!