[LRflex] Re: PAW: Paris, Sign of the times

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 19:48:18 +0200

She was right.
Belgium fries are supposed to be the best in the world.
well, at least the Belgium beer is the best in world for sure.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

AramLanghans wrote:
Did you offer it some "Freedom Fries"?

Geeze. I hated that phrase. And did you know that that they really are Belgium fries? I once had an exchange student from Belgium and he was always upset when we talked about French Fries.
Aram

Checked by AVG.