[LRflex] Re: PAW 13 - David's comment

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:21:39 +0200

Hi David,

I understand your point, no problem with me.
If I post and seek advice and comments, I must be ready to have friends le=
tting me know what they think of my stuff. =

And good friends do keep neither their eye not their in their pocket, just=
 because their friends (he winks).
Your comments are grounded even though I liked the lack of focus in that o=
ne, and was pleased with the use of space as a flat =22graphic=22 surface.
I'm not sorry you don't like it as tastes may vary, but I thank you all th=
e same for viewing and letting me know WHY you don't like it.

I had an alternate for that one - but I realise that the colour rendition =
is not up to what I wanted - working from laptop - I'll try to repost 13b =
when back home in two weeks' time.

till then WD - 5, Gee=21

Amiti=E9s
Philippe