[LRflex] Re: Out of focus snap ...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:49:47 -0400

On 4/21/2010 4:37 AM, Walter Kramer wrote:
> Thanks for the comments to all.  Charlie, well I hope you haven't been
> there as it was my fiancé way back then, :) long story.
>
> Walter

Walter,
     I imagine you know I meant the situation of not being
sure of having focused, and seeing in the finder an image
that absolutely *must* be taken. :-)

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein