[LRflex] Our house is in the middle of the street !

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 23:15:31 +0200

Hello Flexers :)

Rather, I would say, in a corner of a street :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/essai_dev.jpg

Digilux 3 + Olympus 11-22mm + Lomography taste applied

This image does no justice to the fine lens Olympus has made. Here is a normal
development of the image (for the purist):

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/_1070007_dev.jpg

This is the place I moved in a month ago. Mucho better than a flat in a
condominium, if you ask me.... But there is an awful lot to do before long...

Comments are welcomed (even if it is connected to gardenning).

Cheers
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.