[LRflex] Re: Orphan Works...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 18:36:11 -0400

"Photo: (c) D. Young - www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/>"

This protects me, in case I have the opportunity to sell the shot, at a later date, and (with luck) will bring one or two other visitors to my website. Yet it still allows them free use of the photos and they all have been most willing to go along with the request.

Even without payment, it's always good for the ego, to see your photo credit. Just ask Ted! Sorry your "southern tourism agency" cut out yours! :-(

David Young, Logan Lake, CANADA
David,
   Is there any way to watermark the images that is harder to
defeat than exif?

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein