[LRflex] Re: Open air museum Antwerp (+ question Vancouver)

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:19:31 +0200

Very, very interesting studies Linda, really.
Love the apple shots
One remark though, watch that horizon, either when taking the photo, or when editing in LR ( easy with the slider).

Now how to reoragnize things in LR?
Create a collection and give it a name when you save it.
Then open that collection, choose "library", click "small views/thumnails?" and drag and drop any picture to the place you want it to be located. As simple as that. Maybe there are other options, but this one works I'm sure, unless you've asked the programme to sort them by number or date ...

Keep pushing that shutter , I think you DO have potential.
Bien amicalement
Phx

linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear members,
A new link , an open air museum nearby
http://fotos.designing.be/OpenluchtmuseumMiddelheim
I would appreciate soms reactions...
to learn
I couldn't order them as I wanted them in Lightroom , how can one drag them to their right places?? Another question : is anyone from Vancouver.
Or has anyone links about it???
Is it near the Haida villages (totem...)???
Whales??? when ???
yours sincerely Linda