[LRflex] Re: Oldies, this one for someone better qualified, please :)

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:14:15 +0200

Xavier, thanks very much for the offer.
Unfortunately I'm better at breaking cameras than putting them together - I proved it with a Braun Paxette Super and an old Topcon, and I ruined the screen of a Fujica ST605 while cleaning it. I'm sure you can find a better home and someone with enough courage, patience, time and the right tools to have more fun with it than I could.

A very nice little camera from the early days of the German Democratic (ha,ha) Republik.

Thanks again Xavier, and best regards from Teutonia. Hope you find a good home for it.
Douglas

Bille Xavier F. wrote:
Hello to All, Douglas.
As you mentionned your new acquisitions and because it's friday so we can indulge into mercantile communication, I would like to offer for free (if you accept) this Beltica (with a Tessar): http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/beltica/_1040825_dev.jpg Alternate is http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/beltica/_1040824_dev.jpg Other views in http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/beltica/ All with Digilux 3 and either a 35 summicron or 24 elmarit, at dusk Douglas, as you can see, the parts are separate from the body, the sutter seems jammed (IMHO) but the bellow looks OK. All parts are there except the 135 canister to take pix once in order. This is why I spent "a handfull of cherries" (in French) for it. It seems not so common (and a tessar...) I have no time to deal with it, though I would like. C'est la vie! If you like it, let me know your address (offline) and the parcel goes off , free :) In case you don't like it let us know, some one else may like it.... Same conditions, free!

cheers