[LRflex] Off the balcony on Sunday

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:49:31 +0800

Hello Flexers,
This Sunday morning as I was having my first cup of coffee I was
surprised to see the daily fishing boat coming closer than usual to
the beach at Cheung Sha. Grabbing my longest lens - the 34 year old
Nikkor 200 f4.0 (recently rescued from fungus as reported here
earlier), I bolted it on my newish Nikon D200 - set the camera to
Aperture preferred and shot away. I know that non AI lenses are not
supposed to be used on Nikon AF bodies but the 200 worked fine.
Here's a picture.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/
FishingBoat200f4Nw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/34mjsw