[LRFlex] OT: problem with earthlink.net and horizon.bc.ca

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:24:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Title: Circular Polarizers for R

Bob Langjahr has not been able to send messages to David Young (dnr at horizon dot bc dot ca) and has been working with his ISP (earthlink.net) to resolve the problem.  It seems that it's an Earthlink/Horizon issue 'cuz I sent a test message to David which was bounced back to me.  David, can you contact your ISP to see if they can do anything to fix it?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com