[LRflex] Re: OT perhaps - monitor selection

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:00:18 -0800

Thanks Richard.  I have a Spyder 3 Express.  The colors look fine on the
screen, but just can't seem to get good prints even with custom profiles w/o
tweeking my Epson 1800 driver a bit.  Not suppose to need to do that, I
gather, if the profile is good for both the monitor and the printer/paper.
I had a spyder2 which worked fine on my old CRT monitor, but when I switched
to the Samsung, it was not up to the task, so I got the 3.  Maybe the 3 is
not up to the task, either.  Room light is subdued and not direct.

Aram