[LRflex] Re: OT: Oly scandal report out... (minor apology)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:30:31 -0800

A short while ago, I posted updated links re the Oly scandal.

The link provided for the Wall Street Journal gave an excellent overview.

However, when I now revisit the page, it contains only a minor excerpt and a
request to buy a subscription in order to read the rest.

My apologies!

If you visit the page, and get then entire article, I suggest you not leave
that page until you've read all you wish!

Cheers

David.