[LRflex] OT: Oly 4/3 - expert advice - THANKS

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:18:25 +0200

Thanks all for your advice
The deal was done on Saturday, Alice settled for the E400 double kit at
a good price, and is pleased with it all (her first reflex camera since
her still usable Praktica bought in the 80s BTW).
We haven't tried all the features yet, notably R lenses with adaptor -
that will be next weekend for sure.
Thanks again.
Phil...x

Peter, looks real good like this too :-)
I compared the size and look with the R4 - same category - but not the
same weight whatsoever. ;-)