[LRflex] Re: OT: New Voigtlaender m4/3 lens

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:32:58 +0200

Hi Miha,

It's rumor as for now but I admit that a range finder based on the micro 4/3
chips and mount (for manual focus) is a perfect alternate product to the M9

If the product looks more or less like a Leica CL it is probably my next
compulsory buy :)

http://www.43rumors.com/category/rumor/

Voigtlander built is not "poor man" but "gem for the price of a stone".
Remarkable products.

I had purchased the 40/1.4 for my CL at the time and the results pleased me.
That camera went to the deal for buying the Digilux 3 (which I like).

Cheers

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.