[LRflex] Re: Not classic, nor plastic

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:03:57 -0400

Marc Dufour wrote:
Charlie,
In Sulawesi, there even aren't barns on the beach :-)
The sailmakers build the ships on the sand, and later they dig to can launch the ship...
Even so, they are able to build superb wooden vessels (without any nail) as the ones which can be seen everyday in the "old port" of Jakarta.
I took some pictures, in '97, I shall scan and post someones forward.
Thanks again,
Marc
Marc,
   I'm looking forward to them, thanks.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein