[LRflex] Re: Nokia Caca?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:29:22 -0500

Xavier, are you quite sure the fault 'entirely' is at the feet of the Phone?
I see the hints of a lens not entirely clean at play that image.

At any rate, I do agree with Xavier, the image does do the job of conveying it
was a scene worthy of being shared with others.

Richard in Michigan

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)