[LRflex] Re: News pics

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:38:49 +0100

Marc, you did an excellent job considering the gear
I wonder how you managed to lock onto the gulls when I never managed to with the L1.

As to technical details, I don't really know if I care - the three of them work, the third even better. They all share a nice mood/atmosphere and please me. Yet, Ted's suggestion is really a good one and could be used during your next stroll on the beach. You're really very lucky by the way, as bbirds have disappeared altoghter with our current temperatures, they don't even come to the feeders in the garden, sad.

Thanks for showing.
And keep the good work coming.
Amitiés
Philippe

Steve Barbour wrote:

Life on the seashore. Hope you enjoy it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Seascapes/Two+seagulls.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Seascapes/The+bird+and+the+moon.jpg.html http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Seascapes/Four+gulls+flying+together.jpg.html

C&C welcome. Have a nice day,
Marc