[LRflex] Re: Newbie says hello

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:16:47 -0700

Hello Newbie George, :-)
Welcome! It's always nice to have a new comer on list. All though I've heard
rumors about you???  It's OK nothing negative other than we had better all
pull up our socks as it seems you really know how to take pictures with your
Leica's! :-) I'll be watching, so you better behave! ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted