[LRflex] Re: New toy in town, your opinion is seeked

  • From: Juan Gea-Banacloche <banacloj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:39:11 -0500

Bonjour, Philippe,
Was that Fuji Natura? Because I have been impressed with the
(relatively) fine grain of this film. More than acceptable!
The washed-out colors-- I think it is difficult to know who to blame
with prints... I guess that was one of the reasons I used to use
slide film all the time...
Best regards,

Juan